|Learn How To:||Accessible/
|My Portfolio® Overview|
|Net Worth Summary|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is My Portfolio®?
My Portfolio® is Bank of America's free financial management tool. You can do more than just track your spending. My Portfolio lets you view all your bank, investment and retirement accounts in an instant. It can even help you generate reports when tax-time comes.
- What can I do with My Portfolio®?
With Bank of America's My Portfolio® you can:
- See all your accounts in one place, even from other financial institutions
- Calculate your entire net worth
- Create a budget online to track your spending
- Keep track of transactions by category, like gas or groceries
- Analyze your spending and savings patterns with easy-to-read graphs and charts
- To view accounts from another financial institution you must have online access set up with that institution
- What do I need to do so I can use My Portfolio®?
With My Portfolio®, you don't need to download or install any special financial management software. If you have a Bank of America account and access to Online Banking, you have My Portfolio. To start organizing your finances, and your life, sign in to Online Banking and select the My Portfolio tab from your Accounts page.
- What Security & Protection is there with My Portfolio®?
Since My Portfolio® is a part of Online Banking; we use the same measures to keep all of your sensitive account information secure. We take your security very seriously by:
- Protecting your personal information with advanced encryption technology
- Using our $0 Liability Online Banking Guarantee to protect you against unauthorized transactions
- Using SiteKey® to verify your identity, providing an extra layer of security for your peace of mind